Attending conferences and events can help your business in several ways. Because they are topically focused and have a high concentration of people in a specific field or industry, you can easily meet and network with the right people for your business.
When you attend these events, you also stay current on trends and ideas in your field as well as become aware of new products and services that can help you run your business more efficiently, expand, or move into different areas.
We found some upcoming retail and eCommerce events that you may want to attend. Click on the links to find out more details about each event and how to register:
- eTail East (Boston, August 10 – 13, 2015)
- Think Global Retail 2015 (Las Vegas, August 20 – 21, 2015)
- Practical Ecommerce Ignite 2015 (Dallas, September 16 - 17, 2015)
- eCommerce Expo (London, September 30 – October 1, 2015)
- Shop.org Digital Summit (Philadelphia, October 5 -7, 2015)
- Pubcon (Las Vegas, October 5 – 8, 2015)
- IN Analytics Conference (Chicago, October 15, 2015)